Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

Well good golly! what a week! I forgot my planner so forgive me for leaving things out this week. But anyways, Elder Hatch is getting transferred!! But he's gonna be a Zone leader! I totally called it! hahaha super funny. :) He doesn't want to be zone leader  but I know he'll love it :) haha. It'd be hilarious if he become the new Zone leader in our zone! cause there's only two zone leader spots open. But it'll be fun :) I don't know who my next companion is yet. I really hope he's chill. I told Hatch, "If he's a loser I'm gonna be mad at you" hahahaha :)
 
We had a lot of other lessons this week with investigators, but every one in the branch was busy all week. So we didn't get any lessons done with a member present :/ So that stank pretty hard, but we did get a lot of good lessons with our peeps :)
 
Hahaha, I tried to patch up my tire on my bike and no matter what I did, it wouldn't work. I came to the conclusion I'll have to buy a new tube, but I have no idea where to buy a tube like mine. hahaha so pray for me still :) cause we've been driving everywhere and our miles are gonna be completely gone soon. haha
 
 Man I'm having a hard time remembering our week....
 
Yesterday I showed Elder Hatch the book I have people write to my future wife, an idea I stole from my good friend KoozKooz. Where people write a letter in a book to this girl about how lucky she is to have a fantastic man like me as her husband :) ahaha, so Elder Hatch started making one as well. It's really funny to read what people write in it :)
 
This lady in our branch, Sister Sherri, reminds me so much of Aunt Cindy, she kind of looks the same way Aunt Cindy did a couple years ago :) hahah it's really trippy. So I call her Aunt Sherri hahah :)
 
 On Saturday, we helped Ruth Walters clean more of her house cause it's still all burned and stuff hahaa. and she gave us Boxes and boxes of food and soap and a bunch of other stuff. Such a blessing! hhahah it was much needed :) we helped her out for like 4 hours. and we were able to find her Large Print book of Mormon that I found under a pile of other burned stuff, the Book of Mormon was untouched! super cool :)
 
 I've sat here looking at the screen for 15 minutes trying to remember, but this is what I came up with :/ I'm all burned out. Sorry
But I love you all :)
Love, Jacob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment