Saturday, June 7, 2014

May 12th! Mother's day!!!

Hey guys! Busy week! Jeff is super excited for his baptism on May 31st! He's asked me to baptize him as well! Hopefully I can :)

Transfer calls were this last week. Elder Shelton and I both thought we were leaving cause he's been here for 6 months and I've been here for almost 5. :) but, much to our surprise, we both are staying! Crazy awesome :) he's been one of my best friends these last 5 months. He's done so much for me. 

Talking to everyone was awesome! Definitely wasn't expected at all :) but it was a blast. Lol. Ended up talking for about an hour and a half or so and Elder Stilson kicked me off, then he ended up staying on for 3 hours. Haha. But i made dinner for the Kasper family. :) made some cheese burger macaroni and also cupcakes for dessert :) it was fun. It was my good deed cause I couldn't make dinner for Mum back home. 

That really was all. But I'm at a members house and using his iPad so idont wanna take up too much time. I love you all. Thank you for everything you've done. :)) 

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment