Saturday, June 7, 2014

May 19th 2014

Well then!! Got transferred!! Hahaha.
 
 Got sent to Baxley Georgia!! It's a teeny tiny place! There's not even a building for church here. The nearest one is like 35 miles away. And with Hazelhurst and Baxley combined, it makes a huge branch of like 35 people. hahah. I didn't know that branches actually existed!! I thought they were just a little myth! But yeah. Tiny little branch. They had me go up and introduce myself and all that Jazz. It's a nice place here :)
 
Stupid me forgot my helmet in Grovetown... So we're driving everywhere and now we have almost no miles left. haha It really stinks.
 
Elder Hatch though! Oh my gosh! He's fantastic!! He's from Spokane, Washington! Super cool guy :) We hit it off right away! I love it!! On the ride back, the member who was giving us a ride asked Elder Hatch if he'd ever marry a black lady and he said yes so brother McCall yelled "AHHH!! YOU NIG--R LOVER!! YOU'RE DIRTY!" HAha! I almost died! Everyone here is pretty much racist. It's flipping hilarious :) Elder Hatch is like my twin I swear! He's the best :) He calls me Whinnie the Pooh a lot of the time, or his little friend in Spanish. :P He's just hilarious :)
 
But it was a good week! Met a lot of nice people! Very busy! Taught a lot of lessons :) People are so nice here, most of the time.
 
Elder Hatch got pulled over! hahaha! He did a California Stop at a stop sign, and right as he went, I saw a cop and was all "Oh crap. Copper." and right as I said that, his lights went on. So Elder Hatch got a citation. $196! Geez! We're so poor!! We've been living off of burgers and bread! hahaha. I forgot all my food in Grovetown and I spent all my money. But this lady at Church came up to us and gave us 20$!! What a blessing! We were able to buy groceries today :)
 
Wish me luck :) Love you all!! :)
 
Jake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment