Wednesday, January 22, 2014

He titled it week Three?? but its really week 2!

Oh my word. I'm gonna hate knock knock jokes. All I'm doing is knocking on doors!! It's exhausting. Hahaha, and no one wants to listen to us cause "They've already been saved" UGH. What a pain. A lot of Baptists and Catholics more than anything.  It's hard to stay optimistic sometimes. But I just have to try. "No effort is wasted"
We knocked on doors and literally after 30 seconds, we'd see a car pull into the drive way! DANG! Guess they're not ready for us. Phoo-ey. 

Also, a companionship is also a trial of faith, I'll tell you that! Flippin heck. I've almost socked him in the face like 5 times in the past 2 days. I'm not exaggerating. He's 20 months out. So he's ready to leave. I'm ready to have him leave too. Hahaha. He just has no respect. and it's either his way or no way. Unless it's something he doesn't want the blame for, then he makes me choose. Oh well, only 9 more weeks with him! yay! :D :l Oh well, it makes me stronger in a way I guess. Haha.

I've eaten more Mexican food here than I have in my life, and if you know me, you know I HATE Mexican food. Oh my gosh. AND SALADS D: UGH! All these beans and Tacos and salads. I'm tired of it xD Mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, salads, everything.  I just want some beef swimming in gravy already!!

And I've started learning Guitar from a missionary I live with! He teaches me a little bit each night :) So that's fun :)

Brother Riley, a member in my ward, fed us the other night. he also showed us his gun collection. OH MY GOSH. I've only seen more guns in one place at the gun store! It was ridiculous!! I just wanted to go around and kill things! too bad we can't :((

This whole "Making choices when I'm shopping" thing is hard! Oh my gosh! I'm almost broke already! I didn't even realize. So when the opportunity is there, FEED THE MISSIONARIES! They need it :)

We're supposed to get a new set of missionaries in our area, which is stupid cause there's barely enough work here for 2 sets. UGH. And It's gonna be sisters so they're gonna steal the car, which means I have to save up money for a bike or do my best to bum one off of the Mission President. lol

On Pday (Monday) we play football, and yesterday, I got the first TD then I started playing Lineman xD I got a couple sacks, but my body is broken now! I was playing so hard! LOL and of course the 2 biggest people in the ward are the Oline when I'm rushing! So I felt super tiny. But I put them on their backs and they looked so shocked Haha :D But my groin, hamstrings, and back are all screwed up now D: It. Sucks.

All in all, i'm doing pretty good :) If you want to send me stuff, send me pictures, and send me food xD Lol :) I'm serious. 
Be safe all of you, and love everyone as much as you can :)
Love always, Elder Johnson :) xoxoxoxo
Jacob 3:1 
But behold, I, Jacob, would speak unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray unto him with exceeding faith, and he will console you in your afflictions, and he will plead your cause and send down justice upon those who seek your destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment