Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First week In Georgia!

SO! I'm in Georgia now!! I've written a couple of you already. Idk if you've gotten it yet :/ But I'm having so much fun! It's really hard though! Geez. I've been knocking a lot already and hearing the deadbolts lock just makes me laugh now. Lol :D Some people are so rude about everything. All I can really think is "Wow, just trying to save your soul. But whatever. :)" Hahah. But hey, in their own time they'll find out.
I've been teaching a bit and it's actually way harder than I even thought. I freeze up and don't know what to say. BUT!!! 2 of my investigators have committed to be baptized on February 15th!! I really hope it works out :) Most people down here are really nice. I love the weather so far. There was a tornado warning and we had to stay inside for like 4 hours. What a drag. We sat there and watched Bible videos. Haha :) it rains a LOT down here :) It was like 60 degrees and i was melting from the humidity. Ugh. that's the bad part about all of this. :/ It's so hot almost always. 

The plane ride over here was so much fun!! IT's the first time I remember riding on an airplane. :)) The landing made me feel a bit sick though. haha. That wasn't as fun. 
We played football with some members today and it was So flipping tiring!! My legs are like jello now. But I did get a bunch of catches and a TD ;) hahah it was a blast :) 

That's all I've really done. Just knocking on doors. 

The food is actually pretty good too!! MMMM :)  

*he's still learning to include details in his emails! lol  he is serving in Grovetown Georgia, just across the highway from Fort Gordon, which, I believe, is where our friends son and family lives! so he has a watchful eye over him!*

No comments:

Post a Comment