Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 2!!!!

Alright!! Week 2 down!!
On Christmas, Elder David A. Bednar came and talked to us!!!!!! It was AMAZING. But he did something very different. What he did, was send out 200 phones to the missionaries and gave them a number to text any question to his Ipad and he'd answer it right there. Well, I got one of the last phones, but I was the very first question!! My question? "Why do I feel so inadequate?" and he answered along the lines of "If you don't feel inadequate, you're not doing it right. Cause you're doing the Lords work. The guy who made the HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. You cannot do it as good as he did, but it's your job to try" and he said a lot more but Its in my journal which is all the way across campus. so.... sorry.
But I started working out with the other Elders in my zone and that was a mistake. lol. This last week I did a total of like 600 pushups, 200 pull ups, 700 squats and 500 lunges. It took me like 3 days to recoup! lol I started eating healthier too!! I'm eating salad wraps for lunch and dinner. and it's actually pretty flipping good too!!
I really haven't done much this week since Christmas. and for Christmas, we had Elder Bednar talk to us and then we watched a Church movie and MOTAB. I felt like I was in prison cause we were stuck in the same building all day. But Choir is still pretty fun.
All I've done really is just class. It's exhausting. I can't tell If Satan is tempting me or God is testing me, but it's getting harder. But I know I can do it.
I challenge you all to read Alma Chapter 38! Pray, ponder and love it :) It's probably my new favourite chapter and try to figure out why :)
I love you all so so much and miss you a TON!! Be safe and you're all in my prayers <3 :)
xoxoxo
Elder Jacob Johnson :)


Here's a pic he sent me,, I'll post more if he sends them,,

No comments:

Post a Comment