Monday, December 23, 2013

VERY FIRST P DAY!!!!

So I now know I love MONDAYS more than any other day of the week,,, here's why!!!!

His very first letter/email home!!!

December 23, 2013


All righty! Well, I was not Homesick. I kept saying it and saying it and saying it. But after the third day I broke down. Hahaha, but in class the next day, our teacher said "Don't be homesick for the wrong home" and it really hit me. I'm here, training for my mission, so that I can convert not just others, but myself to Christ and Heavenly Father. I'm having such a great time. I really am :) Thank you for all of you and being supportive for everything.
I am staying focused and reading my bible now. I've already learned so much and it's crazy!! It feels like I've been here forever and it's really only been an actual 5 days! CRAZY!
This change in altitude is really making me angry, cause I've had like 14 bloody noses in the first 3 days. Ugh. I ruined 1 shirt and I was able to save the other 2 luckily!

But the first day, I felt like.... I don't even know. I was lost and confused. It's all new to me but I'm starting to get used to it finally. My residence hall is the VERY. EDGE. Of. THE. CAMPUS. -_- So I'm walking like, 1800 miles a day just to go to class and lunch and emails and laundry and all that stuff. Hahaha.
The second day wasn't better, cause I got crap for all the snoring I did and the rest of my district all bought earplugs xD But it was REALLY bad cause I was actually super super sick. But it was really neat cause the entire zone loves each other like family already! We did 2 blessings for the healing of the sick, in which I both did a blessing and got blessed.
We had a district meeting where we all were just talking and getting to know eachother and we all starting to just cry our eyes out. We shared personal and deep experiences that changed our lives.

But it's just classes and classes and classes. Holy Crap. I don't want to go to college now. It's exhausting.
on Sunday, it was cool cause we had a recorded talk from David A Bednar, and I also joined the choir! I love the songs we sing. MY favourite was hymn 212, i forget what it's called though. ahaha, and also As Sheperds Lately Knelt or something like that. haha, but it's such a blast. we also walked to the temple (ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STREET) and i took a bunch of pictures and we threw snowballs and all that. It's just gorgeous. I love the Provo Temple.
I don't have an SD card reader so I can't put my pictures on this :( Sorry guys!
I'm so happy That I made this decision!! I know that I'm doing the right thing.
So if you could all pray for me and my companions, that'd be great ;) haha.
I love you all, and I thank you for all that you've done for me!!
Merry Christmas! xoxo
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment