Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas day 2013

Richard Jacob Johnson
6:16 AM (2 hours ago)

to Spencer, shantalwheeler, Aubree, Christy, me, Kenzie, coleenscandles, bokay12001, MasterTech, sandersrugby
Well, Merry Christmas every one!!
I'm loving the MTC more and more every day. Today they're letting us email just for a little bit so I'm just gonna send out a mass email to everyone who's emailed me :)

Last Night, we had a devotional with a general authority. It was David F. Evans of the Seventy. I fell asleep a little bit cause I was having a "P-Day Hangover" lol
But I was in the choir and we sang "Far Away on Judea's Plains"!! and it was recorded and sent to all the MTC's in a live video. IT ZOOMED IN ON ME. So you can all say that you've met a true celebrity now ;)

I miss you all so very much. I miss hugging and talking to each of you. But I know that this is what I need to do, so I'm just gonna have to focus. :)
Brother Evans shared a quote last night and it said "You Celebrate Christmas best, by doing His work." and I just love that. It stuck out to me that I need to focus on not baptisms, but helping others feel the Holy Ghost and increase their faith. Including myself.

I encourage all of you to read about the Saviors birth sometime today or tomorrow. There are PLENTY of places to find it, but you could always go to Matthew in the Bible :)

Last night, I got a package in the mail from home, and I got SOOOO excited!!! But I was like, " No, it's not christmas..." but I started to panic thinking "what if there are perishables.. what if it'll go bad... WHAT IF IT'S A PUPPY?!?!" So it was completely reasonable to open it. But I did it in a mannerly order. Cause I opened the box ( no puppy :((() bu there were plenty of little presents all individually wrapped and I thought, I need to do this in an orderly fashion. (I had just gotten out of the shower) and I started to open 1 present for every piece of clothing I put on. I counted each sock, each shoe, my belt and tie and everything :D at the end I ended up just opening all of them :) But I'm thankful for all the yummy and cool stuff I got, so thank you!!

I wish I could put all my pictures on here but I don't have an SD card reader USB thingy so I'm just gonna send it home and if you want to see them,email my mum :)

That's all I can do right now cause I'm gonna miss breakfast, but I love each and every one of you!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!! :)
xoxoxo

Love, Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment