Tuesday, March 25, 2014

He's sooo excited!....

ERRRRMEEEHHHHGERD!!!! ALANNAH IS PREGNANT!! I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!! haha :) She told us and I got so so happy! :) They're so excited about it :) It's adorable! haha :) we went and bought them a balloon that says "Welcome Little One" and it's got a cartoon of lion king on there with Baby Simba. :) we crossed out One and put Mabrey. So it says "Welcome Little Mabrey" :) hahaha
This week was a drag but it went by really really fast :) On Tuesday I was on exchanges with the zone leaders again. I was with Elder Poti in Augusta. we taught a bunch of lessons and contacted a lot of people too :) Elder Poti asked me "What do you expect to get out of this exchange" and I told him I was having a hard time with confidence when I am teaching. so we had an AWESOME companionship study that went longer than it was supposed to :) but we were jumping around scriptures and it was really neat. cause he pointed out that even Moses was afraid. He wasn't confident at all about what to do. He even called himself a little child. then a couple of other Prophets. It really stuck out to me that I need not confidence in me, but in the Lord. Cause it's through Him that I'm teaching. and I'm not really even teaching. It's the Spirit and I'm just there to bring the Spirit there :) It totally changed my point of view on that too. 

We had a ward picnic this last week. It was really fun to just be with the members out of church :) played some football with them. I threw my shoulder out and it still hurts. lol :P I'm never careful enough. My knee has been bugging me for the past couple weeks. So I bought a knee strap that fits under my pants that you can't see. it helps a lot actually. I feel broken. lol :P

We helped the Allens get some more rocks. again. lol. It was a flipping ton. We were there for 4 and a half hours helping them!! She gave us a drink and halfway through it I realized it was tea. hahaha so I stopped drinking it. It was like a V8 energy thingy. it was gross anyways. 

Sister Brenay made the best food! Oh my goodness. It was rice and gravy and beef! Best thing I could have wanted :))) hahahahah. her and her husband both served missions, so they say "Tell me what you don't like. Or you might get it." and she like interrogated me. hahaha xD but I ate bananas too so it was somewhat healthy :) he's in the Marines and he will tell us stories that he's gone through. It's so funny cause she hates the stories but we love them!! haha :)

This is all that really happened this week. :P

love you all!! <3 Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment