Monday, April 14, 2014

OOPS!

Why didn't someone tell me I was behind! OIY!!!!!

March 31 email:

Nothing really happened!! hahah Boring boring week! We had to drop Jenice cause she just wasn't keeping appointments so now we have absolutely nothing to do.. haha :/ But Transfers are tomorrow!! Elder Blain gets transferred tomorrow! (bittersweet moment) We don't know where. But it's his last 6 weeks then he goes home. ahah. So I'm a bit nervous of who my new comp will be. :l Wish me luck!
I went on exchanged again with Elder Cherry! Man what a guy! We spoke in a Canadian accent all day just for the heck of it! it was the funniest thing! Cause we made "Strange Brew" references the entire time! haha :) But he's from Arizona. he's gonna be the new District Leader cause Elder Blain was. 

I remember when I was little, I always say the adults at the table making jokes and laughing and I wished so badly to be a part of that!! Now I am. So it makes me happy :) hahaha. We ate at the Simmons this last Saturday and we just shared stories for a while and we did more laughing than anything! haha :) What a blast. 

Elder Blain and I went on Fort Gordon to do the Physical Fitness Test for the Army with Rick! Man, it's harder than I thought!! I could get into basic training. But that's all. hahaha. But it was really fun at the same time :) 

Elder Shelton is getting a new companion too! So it'll be 2 new people in our apartment so it is gonna be weird. haha :) but I'm excited for a little change!! 

Y'all could pray for us missionaries to have success..? :) That'd be fantastic :) haha

Love you all!! :) Jacob<3

1 comment: