Saturday, March 15, 2014

Random Text messages from a Momma K? WHAT?!?!?!?!


Todd and I are at the Dialysis clinic on Thursday, when I get this random text from a out of state number.. Here's the conversation: my responses are in blue

We have your son!!! Lol
(surprisingly I remained calm and didn't immediately jump to "The Saratov Affect")





THAT BOY NEEDS A SHAVE!!!! Slap him for me, then give him the BIGGEST FREAKING HUG!!,, Who is this?

This is Momma K.  We are out to dinner with them.  My name is Debbie

Hi Debbie!!! Thank you so much for looking after him! I'd love to see a pic of the two of ya!!
I'm Momma J! LOL Aka Rhonda! (all our elders call me Momma J, started about 2 years ago)
Is that Elder Blaine with him? I got an email from his mom last night!!

I'll take one later with him.  No that's Elder Shelton

Oh you tease!  Hi Elder Shelton.  Exchanges today?   

No we didn't get new ones.  Elder Shelton has been here for awhile

Love it!! Is that you Debbie?

No, we are eating with all four of them!!

WOW!!! Look at you being all excellent!!!!  If possible I'd love a pic of all 4 of them!

No, that's my daughter Alexis.  
Thank you.
Not a problem,, I will take one when we're done with dinner.

Here's a pic for him, Mom, Dad and Erma, our Dialysis queen!!!
 Thank you for taking such good care of these boys!We love you and your family!!!!

Aww, thank you so much for letting him be here with us.  He is such a wonderful man.  You guys did a good job with him, but don't tell him I said that!! LOL
We love you too!

*que proud mum tears*
 Enjoy your dinner!! And what the heck hug him again for me!!! He seriously gives the BEST hugs!

Will do








Now for dessert



ok this is everyone!

 
Love it! What a great looking group!!

TY, (thank you)


Here are all the guys!!

Awesome, I love it! My phone is going to die and we are in Dialysis, so I'll charge it as soon as we are done and respond to anything you send me,, Thank you!!!!!

Sadly, that was the end of our conversation, but I'm pretty sure I'll hear from her again!!  What an excellent surprise!!! Especially since we were at the Dialysis clinic!!
          

Oh I was meaning are they on splits?


No comments:

Post a Comment