Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 3

It is incredible to see how quickly this young man's testimony is growing!!!  I am continually impressed with him on a weekly basis.

Here is this weeks email: 

Okay, this week was a blast!! Flipping COLD. WOW. I went knocking in 33degree weather for 4 hours and the last 2 hours, it started snowing!! So I'm pretty sure I'm racking in the Hot wife points..!! Oh yeah! ;) It was awesome to see the snow! It went all the way down to 22 degrees!! We had a huge snow ball fight and I made a bunch of snow angels :) I missed it so much!!
Saturday was my birthday!! I'm 19 now. It's a weird thought. I didn't really do anything. just missionary work. like always :D hahaha, i haven't got my birthday present from home yet so it should be here today! I'm so excited!! :) 

I'm getting my bike today also! thank you so so much Uncle Dean. It means so much to me :) I'm gonna need it soon. 

This whole 'lose weight' thing is hard. Cause I don't have much money to buy food and the food I am able to buy isn't the healthiest ;) lol. So I'm gonna TRY to get healthier food that tastes good also.

This last Sunday was fast and testimony meeting, and I went up to bear my testimony. I felt the Spirit so strong. It's becoming a more and more constant feeling. I. LOVE. IT! :) Helping others come closer to Heavenly Father and Christ is the best. I do NOT know everything, I'll be the first to admit that, but I do know, that I was called by a prophet of God, to share what I do know.

I love you all and hope you have the best week of your life!! Make it the best! Your day is only as good as you want it to be :)

"Decisions determine destiny"-Thomas S. Monson 

Love always, Elder Johnson :))
Don't forget to shoot him an email at rjjohnson@myldsmail.net
or even better, send him a letter,, 
Georgia Macon Mission
Elder R.J. Johnson
400 Northside Crossing
Macon, GA, 31210

No comments:

Post a Comment