Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Almost Two Months?? I lost count!

Oh man!! So Allanah and Mike have to push their baptism back by a week so I'm gonna have 3 baptisms on the 22nd!! BUT MIKE ASKED ME TO BAPTIZE HIM :) I'm so excited!! Rick, Allanah's husband, is baptizing her :) We were over at their house last night and Rick had Elder Blain and I try on his military gear and all that. It was SO HEAVY! Geez!!
This last week I went on splits with my Zone Leader :) I was with Elder Spencer for 24 hours and it was the most spiritual experience I've had really.. We started off by going to the Hospital and giving this lady a blessing. She was pertty much dead. It was so depressing to see..She was breathing through a tube and barely holding on.. The Spirit was just overwhelming.
But then we went and taught a bunch of people! Elder Spencer taught me how to make contacts with EVERYONE I see. Cause You never know who the Lord has prepared for His message. I could be walking through a crowd of people ready for the Gospel. So I try my best to talk to everyone :)) So we also were teaching a lady named Jackie and we were commiting her to baptism that weekend and one of her Thug Friends walked in halfway through the lesson and at the end he asked "Well.. I wanna get baptized this weekend too.." It was just so awesome!! :)

Not much else happened this last week :) But I'm having more and more fun! I'm getting in better shape I guess too!! We play football every monday morning and 3 weeks ago I played for 15 minutes and I was passing out.. but today I played an hour but not near as tired :)So that's good!

I got my bike!! It's HUGE! I have to jump to get up on it cause the tires are huge xD But It works perfectly! :) The other Day, Elder Blain and I biked all day. And we have to bike like 5 miles just to get to our area... Geez. :l

I love you all!! :)
 
Jacob
 
*can you just hear the excitement in his voice and his love for the Gospel of our Saviour??*

No comments:

Post a Comment