Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 29, 2014

Alright everyone. to start off, I went on exchanges with Elder Allen and we went to Grovetown cause it's in his area and I got to see the Kaspers. my first family I worked with. what a blessing. I got to take pictures and all that stuff. so much fun :)​
but I came home after the exchange and elder Kobbah told me great news. that Dixie wanted to get baptized this week!! so we made a couple of phone calls and got it settled that she would get baptized this weekend!
on Friday, I went to the drs FINALLY and got another xray. they said I broke my wrist so I got my blue cast on :) it sucks. it's my first time. it feels weird but I have to wear it for 4-6 weeks. so we'll be walking everywhere. :/ 
Saturday, we had Dixie's baptism! Her parents came which was really good cause they were super ANTI and didn't like the church at all but now they have answers, they're okay with it :) Dixie only had to get dunked twice so that's good :)
Sunday, I was honoured to confirm her. it's always a scary thing. but I loved it. her parents couldn't come up for that, but it's okay. Sunday night, we went to Wanda's house and she fed us pig ears and pig feet. Man. Never again. I tried to eat it but I only got half of it down before she noticed I Was struggling so she took my plate and ate the rest. hahaha. really gross. but that's really about it for the week. :) I love you all so jmuch. keep it touch.!
love, Jacob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment