Thursday, October 9, 2014

September 13, 2014

so i'm not going to put everything that hapened this week cause it hurts to type. this is why:
 hahaha. i was biking downhill and playing air guitar and singing to myself and i look back and there's a car so i scoot over just a bit, and my front tire starts hitting the sidewalk and i lean forward to grab my handlebars and it threw off my balance ad i landed on my face on the sidewalk and rolled into the grass. my glasses broke open the skin on my nose and my face was covered in blood and i ad bad roadrash and my wrist hurt really bad. this all happened on the sidewalk of the hospital. ahaha well about 5 cars stopped to help me and we get going to our appoitment with Wanda, we get there and she fixes up my face cause it was covered in blood and al my cuts. my wrist started to swell so she took us to the hospital and i got an xray and they said it's a fracture. so they put a splint on it and told me to come back next week.:) my glasses are really really scratched up now. :( so that sucks.

but good news is is that im staying in augusta for another transfer! :) i'm excited.  this last week, we helped the Cliett family with their reception. it really took most of the week. but it was fun. i got to wear a nice bowtie  :) i looked good ;) hahaha.
 the ward talent show was Saturday night. Elder Kobbah did a break dance and the other Elders in the ward sang the National Anthem. i sat and watched. hahaha. i couldn't think of a talent i have to put on a stage y'know?
but that's all for now really :)

i love you all :)
Jacob <3

No comments:

Post a Comment