Thursday, October 9, 2014

October 6, 2014

Wow. so there was an emergency transfer in the district. I don't know at all what happened. but Elder Kobbah and I moved appartments and we are now in a three pack. Elder Williams is my new comp. He's from Michigan. He's 24 years old. He's super funny. ALWAYS singing. haha :) even at door contacts. :) 
General Conference was this last weekend. It was sooo good! much needed. really lifted me up. I had so many different favourite talks. but I think the ones that REALLY stand out are Elder M Russell Ballard and Richard G Scott. :) Those two are always a personal favourite for me. Elder Ballard reminds me of Pappa, my grandpa on my mums side. and his messages are always really good :) ​
Nothing really happened besides these two thing this last week. Oh! but President Uchtdorf gave me a shoutout during the priesthood session! hahha he was talking about how we should "worry about our own salvation before we worry about others too much, like whether or not Brother Johnson was asleep in the back pew." ahahah thought that was funny :) but I love you all :) have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment