Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 2, 2014

​Pretty good week overall :))
 
My bike was broken for most of the week so we walked a lot and i got a nasty blister. BETWEEN my toes. How doest that happen? but Elder Morris, a senior missionary, fixed my bike for me so now it's works like a charm :))
 
all of our investigators have gone missing. Stop returning calls and everything. so we're starting fresh. again. so we did a lot of street contacting this week. nothing exciting :/
 
OH!! GUYS!! I ATE MY FIRST PEANUT!! we were at dinner, and for dessert she brings out ice cream and peanuts and i'm all "Guys, this is my first peanut" and she screams "YOU'VE NEVER EATEN A PEANUT?!" "I have now" hahaha :) i said... "wow, it tastes just like peanut butter!" I know Peanut Butter is made of peanuts but i wasn't expecting it to taste exactly like it.. :)
 
ahaha. yesterday for P-day, we played volleyball and dodgeball (with the volleyball) and it was a blast! Jumping around everywhere an all that.
 
alas, I forgot my planner again so i'm going off my memory, which we all know isn't that good. so that's all for now :) but i love you all dearly and hope to hear from you soon :)
 
Love always, Jacob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment