Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 11, 2014

I know I am really super behind.... life has been crazy, and for some reason my emails won't let me bring up july's emails from Elder Johnson! Dang it!!!!

here's his email from August 11

Wow wow wow. Crazy week guys. first off, I  got transferred!! Right to Augusta!! which is right outside of Grovetown! my first area!!​ So that's exciting :) but I'm on a bike. less exciting. Augusta is all hills too. Blarg. My thighs are already massive cause of it. I would rather bike 20 miles in Baxley, then 4 miles in Augusta. haha. but the very first day. we went into a store and there wasn't anywhere to lock our bikes up so I stood by the window to watch them. I turned around for not even 2 minutes, I look and it was gone. I was pretty upset. but I guess they needed the bike more than I did. I've called the cops. but no luck so far. :/ So we were the walking Elders. but the zone leaders let me borrow one of their bikes. it was really nice of them.
so the next day we're all biking around and my tire goes flat. I don't think i'm meant to be a biking elder at all. We did fix it the next day. so we're biking again.
 
My new companion is Elder Kobbah. He's from Texas. He's a pretty cool guy. He's pretty stern. Much like elder Blain, my first companion. but he's chill. he's been out for about 5 months now. 
 
Of course I forgot my planner today. So sorry if it's a short email..
 
All we truly did was knock this last week cause we whitewashed in the area. Neither of us knew the area. so we biked around and knocked trying to get to know people. It's a nice little area :) Wish us luck. it's already rained on us twice. hardcore. hhaah :) but y'all know I love the rain.
 
Love much Jacob :)

No comments:

Post a Comment