Sunday, May 4, 2014

hmmmmmmmmm (april 28th 2014)

OKAY! So on my 2nd day in the mission, I taught this guy named Jeff. His GF is a member of our ward but has never came since I've been here. We taught them the one time and we never got a hold of them ever. But this last week she called us and rescheduled an appointment.So we taught them again :) He came to football this morning and played with us. We're going over there again tonight to teach them again. and He's so cool! Surprisingly open-minded for being a Southern Baptist! Loves his bible. :) He's an ex-marine and just super polite! One of the most polite people I've met so far.
During my down time, after 10 oclock, after i've written in my journal and all. I've started to write my book!! I haven't told a lot of people this. but I plan to write a couple books :) and I've finally started it! it's very very difficult. I give authors a lot more credit now. hahaha. 

nothing else happened at all this week. Sadly enough. but it's awesome that we finally have a solid person to teach :) It makes me happy :)

Sorry for no big long email. But, I love you all :)

Live Long and Prosper :)

Love Jacob :))

No comments:

Post a Comment